AUTOBACS SEVEN considers the impact of our business activities on the environment. We dispose of waste properly and reduce the environmental footprint of our logistics and stores, aiming to create sustainable, mutually prosperous societies.
We understand that acting with greater environmental and social consideration in our business will enable us to offer our value to society and would be significant to the revitalization of our business. On the basis of that, we will aim to carry out the activities stated below.
- We understand the environmental impact of our business activities. We set goals and make plans to ensure we continuously improve our environmental protection activities.
- We comply with the requirements of all relevant environmental laws and regulations.
- Among the environmental impacts of business activities at AUTOBACS SEVEN, we give priority to the following items in particular.
(1) Promote energy conservation and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
(2) Reduce waste emissions and promote the 3Rs (reduce, reuse, recycle) and renewable activities
(3) Consider the environment in development of products and service menus, building facilities such as stores, promotions of logistics systems, and sales promotions in stores
- We strive to prevent environmental pollution.
- We make continuous improvements in an effort to conserve the environment that will help slow climate change and protect biodiversity.
- We provide services and products that help create a sustainable society in which people, vehicles and the environment work in harmony. This is done by providing education to all people at AUTOBACS SEVEN Group to help understand and tackle environmental and social issues.
Established in September, 2011
Revised on April 1, 2023
By 2030, increase substantially the share of renewable energy in the global energy mix
By 2030, substantially reduce waste generation through prevention, reduction, recycling and reuse
Strengthen resilience and adaptive capacity to climate-related hazards and natural disasters in all countries
Encourage and promote effective public, public-private and civil society partnerships, building on the experience and resourcing strategies of partnerships