AUTOBACS SEVEN considers the impact of our business activities on the environment. We dispose of waste properly and reduce the environmental footprint of our logistics and stores, aiming to create sustainable, mutually prosperous societies.
In September 2011, we established the AUTOBACS SEVEN Environmental Policy with the goal of lessening our environmental impact caused by our business at our franchise chain headquarters.
AUTOBACS SEVEN aims to continue completing environmentally conscious initiatives while selling cars, selling car accessories and providing car maintenance and other car safety inspections.
- We understand the environmental impact of our business activities. We set goals and make plans to ensure we continuously improve our environmental protection activities.
- We comply with the requirements of all relevant environmental laws and regulations.
- Among the environmental impacts of business activities at AUTOBACS SEVEN, we give priority to the following items in particular.
(1) Promote energy conservation and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
(2) Reduce waste emissions and promote the 3Rs
(3) Development of environmentally friendly products, service menus and sales promotions in stores.
- We strive to prevent environmental pollution.
- We provide services and products that help create a sustainable society in which people, vehicles and the environment work in harmony. This is done by providing education to all people at AUTOBACS to help understand and tackle environmental and social issues.
By 2030, increase substantially the share of renewable energy in the global energy mix
By 2030, substantially reduce waste generation through prevention, reduction, recycling and reuse
Strengthen resilience and adaptive capacity to climate-related hazards and natural disasters in all countries
Encourage and promote effective public, public-private and civil society partnerships, building on the experience and resourcing strategies of partnerships